The Claw

• March 15Canton has been named the Class A Win Win Week State Champions for the Second Year in a Row

Filed under News

Five Cheap Fast Food Restaurants That Are Actually Good

1. McDonalds

McDonald’s prices range from $1-$9, starting with a McChicken and increasing to a pack of 40 piece McNuggets. Although the McChicken is only a dollar, it is one of the best chicken sandwiches one could have.

“My favorite is a spicy McChicken with cheese,” Nate Lang, junior, said.

2. Whataburger

Whataburger’s prices range from $2-$7, starting with a shake, Whataburger, or a Double Meat Whataburger Jr. The most expensive item is the  Triple Meat Whataburger Meal. Whataburger has some of the best burgers that are affordable and delicious. Although the menu consists of mainly burgers, they even have salads.  

“When you take a bite of a patty melt, it feels like it just erupted in your mouth hole. Whatever heavenly sauce they put on the patty melt, it is too good for the people on earth. It is made from the sweat of angels,” Beau Fuqua, sophomore, said.

3. Subway

Subway’s prices range from $3-$9, starting with a 6-inch sandwich and increasing to a big philly cheesesteak footlong. Subway lets the customer completely customize their own 6-inch or footlong sandwich, from the bread to condiments to toppings. Subway even has extras such as cookies, which are cheaper than a dollar. If on a diet, people can even get a salad.

“Subway is my favorite sandwich chain. It’s also the only place where I can get a rocking Meatball Marinara,” Alicia Luna, sophomore, said.

4. Taco Bell

Taco Bell’s prices range from $1-$18, staring with grillers, burritos, nachos, or a mini quesadilla to a party box with 6 supreme and 6 dorito tacos. Taco Bell has many deals, such as buying a 12 piece box of tacos for $12.00, instead of buying an individual taco for about $2.00, saving around an extra $12.00

“Taco Bell is my favorite fast food mexican place because they have amazing Cheesy Gordita Crunches,” Kenidi Humbargar, sophomore, said.

5. Little Caesars

Little Caesar’s prices range from $5-$12, starting with either a 10 piece cheese bread or a one topping pizza. Their bacon wrapped crust Deep! Deep! Dish is the most expensive pizza. Little Caesars may not always be ready, but it is worth the short wait for sure. This place is definitely one of the best pizza places, especially for being cheap.

“It is one of the best pizzas, and the best part is licking the grease off of your fingers after you get done with it,” Caden Koehn, a sophomore who is known for eating six Little Caesar’s pizzas,  said.

About the Writer
Brianna Ross, Reporter

Brianna Ross is a sophomore on the Canton 2018-2019 newspaper staff. Brianna’s motives for being part of this year’s newspaper staff is that she really...