Homecoming Candidates

Maeci Baker is the 17 year old daughter of Tori Penner and Tim Baker. Activities she has participated in are Ag and Art. for 4 years. Her future plans are to continue working at the hospital and doing welding on the side until she can get her own place. Maeci has received various welding certifications. Her favorite thing about school is being able to go to Career Tech, her favorite class is the welding class Career Tech provides. Maeci’s favorite song is” Night Moves” by Bob Seger.

Alyssa Sutton is the 17 year old daughter of Kassie Stinson and James Stinson, and Brandon Sutton and Jennie Sutton. Alyssa has been in FFA, NHS, FCCLA, FCA and Yearbook for 3 years, as well as STUCO for 4 years. Her future plans are to become a massage therapist. Honors she has received are Student of the Month, NHS, and STUCO Representative. Her favorite class is Facs, and her favorite things about school are her friends and teachers. Alyssa’s favorite song is “If the Boot Fits” by Granger Smith.

Courtney Thompson is the 17 year old daughter of  Bryan Thompson and Joanna Rivas. Courtney has participated in FFA for 4 years, FCCLA, NHS, cheer, FCA, and STUCO for 3 years. Her future plans are to go to college, then attend med school. Courtney has received honors including Student of the Month, NHS awards, and she has been class president. Her favorite class is Mrs. Haub’s class. She likes seeing her friends at school. Courtney’s favorite song is “Sweetheart” by Thomas Rhett.

Andre Crawford is the 17 year old son of Juanita and Russell Crawford. Andre has participated in basketball and FFA for 2 years, FCCLA, STUCO and football for one year. His future plans are to attend college. Andre has received Student of the Month, Athlete of the Month, and has been Stuco Representative. Andre’s favorite class is Mrs. Dowell’s class. He loves to hear the sound of that last bell. Andre’s favorite song is “Down Down Bad” by Dreamville.

Josh Edwards is the 17 year old son of Bonnie and Greg Edwards. He has participated in football for 3 years, basketball and track for 4 years, and FFA for 5 years. After high school, Josh plans on going to college or to work. Josh’s honors include All Conference Great Plains 7 Basketball 2017- 2018 and 2018- 2019, All Conference underclassmen mention for defensive end, and he qualified in state track in the long jump in 2016, and the 800m relay in 2019. Josh’s favorite class is Ag, he likes to make memories at school. 

Claysen Scott is the 17 year old son of Darren and April Scott. Claysen has participated in football for 3 years, basketball and track for 4 years, and FFA for 5 years. Claysen’s future plans are to go to college, then into sports medicine. Claysen has been All Conference Great Plains 7 Basketball 2017-2018 and 2018- 2019, All Conference Honorable Mention for Offensive Player,and he qualified in state track in the 800m relay. Claysen’s favorite class is Ag, he likes going to school so he can see his friends and get off of work. Claysen’s favorite song is “Chapters” by Brett young.

Nate Lang is the 17 year old son of Jennifer Lang. Nate has participated in FFA for 5 years, and STUCO for 3 years. His future plans are to join the army and become a combat medic. Nate’s favorite class is Ag,and he likes getting to see his friends at school. His favorite song is “Keep the Wolves Away” by Uncle Lucius. 

Our junior Homecoming princess is Taylor Dowell. Taylor is the daughter of Bret and Ashlea Dowell. Taylor has participated in basketball, FFA, track, student council, and academic team for 3 years, and National Honors Society for 2 years. After high school, Taylor plans to attend Oklahoma State University and major in agribusiness. Honors Taylor has received are Student of the Month, Athlete of the Month, and Superintendent’s Honor Roll. Taylor’s favorite class is Ag, she likes playing basketball and showing cattle. Her favorite song is “Outsiders” by Eric Church. 

Our sophomore Homecoming princess is Kenzi Nix. Kenzi is the daughter of Mike and Tonya Nix. Kenzi has participated in cheerleading and newspaper for 2 years, History Day for 5 years, and STUCO for 4 years. Kenzi’s future plans include marrying rich or becoming a dental hygienist. Honors Kenzi has received include National History Day Champion, class president for 5 years and 3rd place on a podcast at the Oklahoma Scholastic Media and 103rd Media Monday. Kenzi’s favorite class is English, and she likes seeing her friends. Her favorite song is “Africa” by Toto. 

Our freshman homecoming princess is Paige Robison. Paige is is the daughter of Shelby and Kimberly Robison. Paige has been in basketball for one year. Her future plans are to become a basketball coach. Paige’s Favorite class is Facs, she likes being able to see her friends at school. 

The flower girl is Bristol McVicker. Bristol is the five year old  daughter of Terry and Suzanne McVicker and proud big sister to Jagger. Bristol’s favorite things to do are go to the trampoline park and go swimming. Bristol loves to eat macaroni and cheese and broccoli. Her future plans are to play basketball and then become a doctor. Bristol’s favorite thing about school is lunch. 

The crown bearer tonight is Lincoln Unruh. Lincoln is the five year old son of Donny and Brada Unruh. His favorite things to do are check cattle and ride his bike. Lincoln’s future plan is to be a rancher. His favorite thing about school is recess and his favorite song is Tornado Warning by the Turnpike Troubadours.