Ten Things People Need to Know about Themselves

Canva.com

Canva.com

People’s perspectives on themselves have been misstated most whether it be by the person themself or someone else. Most people do not know the most important things about themselves that other people do see, so I asked different people things people need to know about themselves, and why these are important.

People need to know how inconsiderate they are.

1. “They need to know that some things don’t need to be said,” Hannah Hoffman, seventh grade, said.
  2. “So they can apologize for their wrongdoings,” Addisyn Smith, freshman, said.
  3. “Do not be rude because it sucks,” Lance Brown, seventh-grader, said.

People need to know if they have good hygiene.

1. “They won’t be embarrassed when people tell them they smell bad,” Mrs. Heath, teacher, said.
  2. “They need to know to use some deodorant,” Brooke Pope-Taylor, seventh-grader, said

People need to know when not to speak.

1. “They can never say the right thing,” Aaliyah Hough, freshman, said.
  2. “People need to learn how to be chill and not hyperactive,” Kinlee Hawk, seventh-grader, said.

People need to learn how to take a hint.

1. “Sometimes people don’t want to directly say it but you are annoying them and then it makes them not want to talk to you,” Imiyah Littlejohn, freshman, said.
  2. “Sometimes they get annoying,” Kinlee Hawk, seventh-grader, said.

People need to know when they are acting too confident.

1. “They need to learn that people don’t care what stuff they got over the weekend,” Brooklyn Green, seventh-grader, said.
  2.  “They need to understand why I do not associate with them,” Braxton Thompson, senior, said.
  3.  “It can help you avoid unnecessary arguments and annoyance,” Imiyah Littlejohn, freshman, said.