Meet the Candidates

homecoming court: Rachel Beaver, Callie Boettler, Tony Campos, Courtney Thompson, Eli Nix, Peyton Lee, Roxey Linder

Canton High School’s 2017 football Homecoming Queen Candidates are Callie Boettler, Destiny Martin, and Rachel Beaver.

Callie Boettler is the 17-year-old daughter of John and Monica Boettler. After high school, Callie plans to go to beauty school and become a cosmetologist.

Destiny Martin is the 17-year-old daughter of Brandon Martin and Samantha Hooten. Destiny plans to go to college and become rich.

Rachel Beaver is the 17-year-old daughter of Mark and Lisa Beaver. Rachel wants to get a degree in education and become a chemistry teacher.

The 2017 Homecoming king candidates are Tony Campos, and Eli Nix.

Tony Campos is the 17-year-old son of Alfredo and Jodene Cruz. After high school, Tony plans to attend college.

Eli Nix is the 17-year-old son of Mike and Tonya Nix. Eli plans to join the Marines and become a combat engineer.

The homecoming princesses are Payton Lee for the freshman class, Courtney Thompson for the sophomore class, and Roxy Linder for the junior class.

The winner of the homecoming king and queen will be announced before the football game at 6:00 P.M. Friday, September 22.