The FACS of Mrs. Haub

Mrs.+Haub

Mrs. Haub

Mrs. Haub was born on July 31, 1957. She grew up in Enid, and graduated from Enid High school. For college, she went to Southwestern for six years to get her bachelor’s and master’s degree. At the age of twenty-one, she married Jack Haub in 1979. She has two children named Stephanie and Jackie. Her dad inspired her to be a teacher because he also taught students, but before she became a teacher, she worked at T.G.&Y.

She is currently sixty years old, and her hobbies at home are sewing and cooking. The biggest challenge she had to face was when her sister and brother in law’s lives were taken in an accident. When she is dealing with stressful situations, she eats chocolate. Her favorite food to eat in the school cafeteria is chicken noodle soup.

If she could be anyone for one day, she would be the character Meredith Grey from the TV series, Grey’s Anatomy. She has also traveled in many states like New York, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and Ohio.

Out of all of the states she has been to, her favorite place to travel in would be Red River, New Mexico because she has family vacations there. Her greatest success in teaching was when she was voted as teacher of the year by the Oklahoma Association of Family Consumer Sciences Teaching.

What she likes most about her job is having the opportunity to teach the students about everyday life. In FCCLA, she wants more students to participate in the program. “ I would describe myself as a happy person.” says Mrs. Haub.