Cool Math Top 10

With school being almost out there hasn’t been much to do so some students have turned back to elementary fun. Cool Math Games have made a comeback among the high school students. Here are the top 10 Cool Math Games at Canton High School. 

1. Mr. Mine

Mr. Mine is an idle mining game. The objective is to mine simple materials in order to sell them and make money. That money can be spent on upgrades that will eventually result in bigger profits for students mining businesses. 

1. Tiny Fishing

Tiny Fishing is a simple fishing game. The goal is to catch fish and sell them for money. The profits can be used to upgrade the fishing pole. Upgrading the fishing pole can increase the number of fish the pole can hold and the distance the line can go. There are even hidden treasures that can be found. 

1. Hexanout.io

Hexanout.io is a territory capturing “.io” game. Students leave their starting territory to capture new land. To win the game students territories must be as big as 20% of the map and keep it that size for two minutes.

1. Traffic Control

Traffic Control is a perfect timing game. Students have to make sure the cars don’t crash and to speed up a car they have to click on it and to slow down all the traffic there is an orange button on the side of the screen. To move on to the next level students have to earn a certain amount of points. 

1. Trace

Trace is an escape room game. It gets increasingly complicated farther into the game and it can take a couple hours to finish. 

1. Penguin Diner

Penguin Diner has three different diner locations that students have to complete. The diners get faster paced as the game progresses. The money made from tips is used for upgrades. 

1. Run 3

Run 3 is the third game in a series. Students start with a character called Runner that runs and jumps through space tunnels. Falling into the holes of the tunnel means game over.

1. Jacksmith

Jacksmith is a blacksmithing game. The key to the game is accuracy, crafting weapons and armor for customers has to be specific. The armor and weapons are for heroes to help them on their adventures.

1. Snake 

Snake is probably one of the most classic games in the history of games. Students play as a snake and try to eat the apples on the map. The more apples the snake eats the longer the snake gets, making the game increasingly harder. 

1. Papa’s Bakeria and Papa’s Taco Mia 

Papa’s Bakeria and Papa’s Taco Mia are part of the Papa’s Series. They tied for first place due to their insane popularity among students. They are both interactive cooking games. Bakeria is about baking pies, while Taco Mia is about cooking tacos for customers.