Some People Don’t Deserve a Pass

Every year many students rush around to get good grades, show up to school, and actually try to do well. 

Then there are the few students that do the exact opposite and still get to go on to the next grade. There are a handful of students each year who come to school (or don’t come to school at all) don’t do their work, don’t listen, cause trouble in class, and still get to pass. 

There have been students who have been held back and really didn’t try that much, but they still did their work and came to school, and they got held back. Others didn’t do their work at all and didn’t come to school and were passed on to the next grade.

Many students didn’t do their work and didn’t come to school, and their excuse was that they just didn’t want to come to school. They weren’t sick, they weren’t doing anything important, they were just too lazy to come to school and do the work. It’s not that hard to come to school and at least try a little bit, everybody else does it.  No one should be allowed to be lazy and get away with it. In the real world, people like that don’t make it. 

Some students need to get their lives together and stop acting like toddlers, eventually, people will no longer have sympathy for their behavior. They need to stop acting dumb and stop acting like they can’t do something just because they don’t want to. 

I also hate that the school system is just pushing them through just so they don’t have to deal with them anymore. Keep them in their current grade and let them fry there until they get too old, then let them go out into the real world and realize they goofed up.